Thailand Asean Youth Camp :TAYC 2014
As Kamalasai school, Kalasin, Thailand, with the co-operation of Rajamongkala University of Technology Isan Kalasin Campus (RMUTI) and EIS Association Thailand organized 1st Kalasin Asean Youth Camp: KAYC last February 2013, the results of the camp make all participants satisfied and impressive. All participants shared idea, experience, culture and worked together, further more, when they came back home after the camp, they can contact on socail media and become closed friends. Because of the achievement of KAYC, and because of the agreement of EIS schools net work in Thailand and Asean countries, EIS Association Thailand and Kamalasai school have to keep on organizing KAYC, but change the name to Thailand Asean youth camp 2014 : TAYC 2014. This Project is to invite students or the youth of Asean countries, and teachers to participate and have variety of activities, sharing, exchanging culture and develop leadership for being the leaders of international understanding in the future.
1. To promote good relationship between the youth of Asean countries.
2. To enhance the youth to practice leadership characteristics for Asean community.
3. To share and exchange idea, experience and culture among the youth and teachers in Asean countries
4. To organize the Asean Teachers Network Association : ATNA for the youth development of Asean.
Theme : Youth Leadership for International Understanding
Date : 6-11 July 2014
Venue : Kamalasai school and Rajamangkala University of Technology Isan Kalasin
Campus (RMUTI) Kalasin province, Thailand.
Participants : 1. Students delegates from Asean countries, and Asean+6 between 15-18 years old
about 350 Students
: Teachers delegates, one teacher for 3-4 students.
Organizer : Kamalasai school, Kalasin, Thailand and EIS Association Thailand.
Supporting organization : The Office of Basic Education Commission (OBEC) Ministry of Education Thailand
Camp Fee 3.500 THB for a participant, this include;
1. Transportation from Khon Kaen Airport or from the border to Dormitory of RMUTI
2. Transportation during the day camp
4. Food during the day camp. provide Halal food for Muslim participants during the day camp.
5. Decoration of the Asean countries camp.
Payment for Registration : The Participants have to bank in Telegraph transfer the money
into our school account. Following are the detail for the payment:
THE SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
ADDRESS : 9 RUTCHADAPISEK ROAD, JATUJAK, JATUJAK, BANGKOK
THAILAND 10900 TEL.02-7777777 www.scb.co.th
SWIFF BIC : SICOTHBK
ACCOUNT NUMBER 735-2-29220-8
ACCOUNT NAME : EIS CENTER KS
BRANCH : KAMALASAI (KALASIN)
The Payment has to be done by the 25th June 2014
For the submit of registration form.